The Healing Journey: Challenge to Courage to Contentment
Change, hard times, and big challenges can produce overwhelming feelings such as loss, anger, grief, loneliness, and disconnection. To cope, we may bury these feelings under work, entertainment, substances, and other distractions. We may wall off our hearts from further hurts, feel we are not good enough or don’t belong. Navigating the turns of life is an age-old question that begins with one fundamental relationship: your relationship with yourself. Strong feelings, self-loathing, and fear of rejection that arise during challenging times are often rooted in shame, which always brings its twin, blame. Whether we lash out at others or lash in at ourselves, shame and blame block our ability to have fulfilling relationships with others and with ourselves. Christina helps her clients safely explore uncomfortable experiences and the feelings they bring up. She helps them transform pain into courage, compassion, and connection. Christina helps her clients see that even the most challenging experiences can be the greatest launching points for growth into wholeness and lasting happiness.
In your work together, Christina will help you:
- Heal past wounds so that you can become more open to loving someone and more open to receiving love
- Connect with others on a deeper, more fulfilling level
- Transmute pain caused by shame into courage, compassion, and connection
- Transform feelings of anxiety, anger, or depression
- Declare what you want
- Learn how to meet your needs
- Accomplish your goals
- Honor your unique signals – from physical sensations to feelings, thoughts, and even images in your dreams and imagination. These signals point to what you value and to what you may need to feel fulfilled and to flourish
- Excel at a life that is truly suited for you
- Live and love with all your heart
To schedule an appointment, please email Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 310-614-9922.